 Announcements / 1672
1671  |  1673
Subject:
Catalogs / Classics discussions at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 20:04:55 GMT

Hi all,
I would like to thank those who have volunteered their sets for the Lego
Classic (pre-1978) sets display / old bricks & sets discussion at BrickFest. It
will be from 2-3PM on Friday. If any others would like to contribute, please
let me know soon.

I am also going to hold a presentation/display of Lego printed materials
(mostly catalogs) on Sunday from 2-3PM. Anyone wishing to contribute should
contact me. I will be bringing my entire catalog collection
(http://www.sdss.jhu.edu/~rrg/hobbies/lego/legocats.html). If you have
interesting items that I don't, please bring them along!

Thanks a lot,
Roy