 Announcements / 1682
1681  |  1683
Subject:
BimP Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:50:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here's the latest from BimP

* New e-mail list.  Receive the latest BimP news in your Inbox.
* TJ Avery has joined the BimP team and will be serving as Associate News
Editor.  As many of you are aware, TJ also serves as the curator of the
LUGNET Technic Newsgroup.  His experience in the Technic community will be a
big asset to BimP.
* Ton's latest Cartoon has been published.  I should also mention that all
of Ton's out-of-pocket cartoons are archived.  Also remember that Ton will
accept ideas for cartoons.
* The new look continues to be refined.
* Numerous broken links have now been fixed.
* 81 Mazingo Subscribers Strong.  19 more before BimP hosts it's first
"mini" prize drawing for our subscribers.
* TJ's final model article.  It's been a great series and you need to check
it out if you haven't done so.
* Continued 20 Questions with the Ferrari Brothers.  Send in those questions.

Keep the suggestions and submissions coming.  The first 6 months for BimP
has been quite a ride.

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org