 Announcements / 1738
Re: LEGO does Disneyland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 02:50:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
These are not real sets, but fun pictures to look at.
They were not given to me by TLC, or anyone who works for them.

http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Treehouse%20Box.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Pirates%20Box.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Castle%20Box.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Thunder%20Mountain%20Box.jpg

I agree there are some problems with the images...namely, where is the
Tarzan minifig?  However, I have posted an article about the images at BimP.
The article is pure conjecture and just for fun.

Enjoy,

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org