 Announcements / 1744
1743  |  1745
Subject:
BimP Events Page Shutdown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:59:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The poll on LUGNET has yielded a response I anticipated.  That being that
the BimP events section is not very popular.  Since there is already a
wonderful events page on the LEGO web site and event dates are easy to find
on LUGNET, I am considering terminating this feature to allow the BimP team
to focus on our more popular areas (articles and models).  If there are some
PDA readers out there who really like the events page, let me know, but
unless I hear something soon from numerous readers, I will probably
relocated the event reviews to the articles area and close the events page
within the next few weeks. Change is good and I think the poll is assisting
us in developing a focus for BimP.

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org