 Announcements / 1743
1742  |  1744
Subject:
Automated Module Submission at classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:56:30 GMT

Bram Lambrecht has been working hard to add some automation to the link
section of the Moonbase Project.

http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/submit/

The code to display the entries is not up and running but if you submit one
now it will be in the database and displayed soon.

This is a really really cool feature. (I even plan on using something like
this for the Shipyard in a little bit)

Some things I plan on adding soon:

-A link on the main classic-space.com splash page to the moonbase section
-Section for Events. (info on planned moonbases at events and contests--
more on contests later :-)

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Automated Module Submission at classic-space.com

(...) Couple of ideas: Perhaps you could include in the form a field for a person's geographic local. We could then use this as a tool to determine how to meet up with other Module owners (ooh, please don't tell me we have to wait until BrickFest!). (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)