 Space / 16531
Re: Automated Module Submission at classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 23:07:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jon Palmer writes:
Bram Lambrecht has been working hard to add some automation to the link
section of the Moonbase Project.

http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/submit/

Great!  I just added mine (still waiting for the confirmation e-mail part).

Couple of ideas:  Perhaps you could include in the form a field for a
person's geographic local.  We could then use this as a tool to determine
how to meet up with other Module owners (ooh, please don't tell me we have
to wait until BrickFest!).  Second idea, as I did in my comment field,
perhaps you might offer a field for how many corridors a Module offers.
This could help us all plan layouts when they occur.

My 2 Bricks,
-Hendo

Message is in Reply To:
  Automated Module Submission at classic-space.com

Bram Lambrecht has been working hard to add some automation to the link section of the Moonbase Project. (URL) code to display the entries is not up and running but if you submit one now it will be in the database and displayed soon. This is a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)