 Announcements / 1732
1731  |  1733
Subject:
The Assault on Hoth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 05:27:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The pictures from the BrickFest 2002 Hoth display are now up on my site
(finally!). Includes a collection of over 150 images of the layout from
myself, Troy Cefaratti, Abe Friedman, Constantine Hannaher, Paul Hartzog,
Michael Huffman, Jake McKee, Joe Meno, Shaun Sullivan, and Calum Tsang
(Thanks to all for letting me use your pictures!)

http://www.suave.net/~dave/hoth_brickfest.cgi

Enjoy!

DaveE