 Announcements / 1664
1663  |  1665
Subject:
Duel's Tales is Back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:58:31 GMT

Our family run site, Duel's Tales located at:
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1  is back online
a week early!
Our site has been "down" for about two months due to
a serious need to reorganize all the files into folders.
We had all the files in one directory and it got very
confusing!
So what's new you ask? Besides the moving of files to
directories? Just about everything got updated in some
way. There's also three NEW sections!
Our LUCNY section located here:
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/lucny/lucny.htm
is for our projects and story relating to LUCNY and the
Lucnyville project.
Brickshelf section:
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/bshelf/bshelf.htm
is for the explanation/description of pictures on our
brickshelf account.
Zzother:
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/zzother/zzother.htm
is basically a "junk" folder of things we haven't got a clue
as to where they should go.
We also did our first Bionicle Bio on Agariki.
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/bionicle/toa-mocs/
agariki-bio.htm
This bio is incomplete but we wanted it up anyway.
Bionicle Tales section planned for next update.
Come back soon and often.!
--
Thanx~
Krystal, Nicole's Daughter