 Announcements / 1726
1725  |  1727
Subject:
BimP Updates (10 Aug 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 20:35:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Additions to BimP include:

* Another Phillip Thorne BrickFest Review.  Read all about the Q&A session
with Lego Direct from the 2002 BrickFest. {click the events button}
* Read Answers 11-16 from the Ferrari Brothers.  Find out about their next
book and what they think of Spybotics! {click the articles button}
* Check out the next out-of-pocket cartoon from Ton.  Last week Ton went
after the Ferrari brothers, this week he goes after another BimP
personality! {click the cartoon button}
* TJ Avery has now expanded his role from Associate News Editor to Associate
Editor.  He will be assisting BimP in collecting more of those wonderful MOC
submissions.  If you are interested in submitting an MOC to BimP, contact TJ
at tj@bricksinmypocket.org

Coming Soon:
* The completion of our interview with the Ferrari brothers
* Exciting news concerning our Top Sites of 2002 review
* More MOCs
* More Toons
* More fun!

Steven B. Combs, Publisher