 Announcements / 1716
1715  |  1717
Subject:
Dan's Diner and Mobil Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:57:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi folks,

Dan - a US LEGO fan living in Germany - just announced some of his new building
mocs:

An old-fashioned diner, called Dan's Diner. You US folks might better know what
they look like, but I love his diner, especially the use of the original HoMa's
fridge ;-)

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/Dans-Diner

And an old-fashioned Mobil Station. Just some more oldtimers are missing ...

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/album26

Dan: Great work!

Kind regards from Germany,
Holger