 Town / 4920
Re: Dan's Diner and Mobil Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 23:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi folks,

Dan - a US LEGO fan living in Germany - just announced some of his new building
mocs:

An old-fashioned diner, called Dan's Diner. You US folks might better know what
they look like, but I love his diner, especially the use of the original HoMa's
fridge ;-)

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/Dans-Diner

Wow!
Great use of tan and sand green.

Love the interior, the booths, and the kitchen

Nice Coca-Cola sign on the door.

And an old-fashioned Mobil Station. Just some more oldtimers are missing ...

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/album26

Very nice.

I really like the gas pumps.

Dan: Great work!