 Announcements / 1746
1745  |  1747
Subject:
BI Portal and the Ronald McDonald House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 00:41:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

All,

As of today, I would like to announce that the BI Portal is transitioning to
a CharityWare site.

Since the launch of BricksinmyPocket.org and their implementing the
CharityWare concept, I have wanted to apply this same idea to the BI Portal.

So as of today, if you are interested in helping to support the BI Portal,
help support the Ronald McDonald House. For information on donating, please
refer to the footer of any page of the site. Help me stay motivated to
continue development and maintainence of the BI Portal, while helping some
kids at the same time!

** THE DETAILS **

In order to be able to track the donation amount from the LEGO Enthusiast
community, I am asking for donations via my PayPal account. Rest assured
that 100% of your donation will go straight to the Ronald McDonald House
Charities. (http://www.rmdh.com) If you would like to donate now, please go to:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=sink%40countersinkdg.com&item_name=BIPortal

I will be creating a page of the BI Portal that tracks donations over time,
so that we can all see how it is coming!

Thanks in advance for your help and support! If you have questions or
comments, please drop me an email.

Jake

---
Jake McKee