 Announcements / 1747
1746  |  1748
Subject:
BimP Updates (24 Aug 02)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 22:14:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

* New toon by Ton - see what's happening at OOP consulting!
* Completion of the 20 questions article with the Ferrari Brothers - very
entertaining and even a few surprises.
* New submission guidelines - TJ has updated our submission guidelines for
models.  He has provided outlines, for single and multi-part models, that
will make the writing process easy.  If you are interested in having your
model featured at BimP, check out these new and improved guidelines. As an
aside, many of you may feel intimidated by the submissions we have featured
in the past.  Don't be!  BimP would love to have submissions from all skill
levels. Lessons can be learned from new and seasoned model builders alike.
* Events area is now DEAD.  Reviews of Brickfest 2002 can now be found in
our articles area.

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org