 Announcements / 1689
1688  |  1690
Subject:
LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 2 Available, finally :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 22:23:09 GMT

I've finally manage to finish and upload beta 2.

Main changes are:

Rewritten joint manager
Improved player
Improved Control manager
Rewritten 3DPreview
   (faster with less memory, what would one want more :)
Improved 3DPreview properties
Improved Animation engine
Improved Export
   (including last minute Pov-ray 3.5 support)
   (And forthcomming L3P version support, I hope :)

You will find the full change log, here:
http://members.rott.chello.nl/rmelkert/LD4DModeler/changelog.html

One drawback:

Projects made with beta 1 must be edited a bit, in LD4DModeler, before
they can be used with the same result as in Beta 1. This is because the
joints are a bit different connected to each other. Feel free to mail me
if you got problems importing your project(s)

But I think this minor problem is worth it, because now you can
correctly use parts multiple times in the same model, e.g. legs of a spider.

But enough said,

Go and look for your self, it's all here:

http://members.rott.chello.nl/rmelkert/LD4DModeler/index.html

Roland

PS: Follow up's to lugnet.cad please