 Administrative / General / 5107
Re: Lugnet for beginners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 05:59:14 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Excellent!  I didn't know Internet Exploiter had that.  Here's one thing I've
been experimenting with in Netscrape Navigator...

You know, I know you don't like these tools. But they *are* trademarked
names, and I feel you're diluting the trademark when you make fun of
them. You seem to do it just about every time too. Just something to
ponder.

I work for a product company. It would be hypocritical of me to use
pirated software, but expect my customers not to pirate my software. At
least that's my opinion. Is there a parallel? You decide.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!