 Administrative / General / 4864
Re: LUGNET Channels (Was: Lugnet for beginners)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
However, seeing that LUGNET caches its CGI output, [...]

Wha?!

You've seen CGI-generated pages from www.lugnet.com get *cached*?  That
shouldn't be happening...  Could you provide a sample URL and I'll have a
look through the httpd logs.

well, I don't think that's what Jeremy meant, but lugnet's home page isn't set
to expire immediatly - if you hit back on your browser to return to it, you get
the old version (what you saw when you were there) and not the current one...

:)

Dan