 Administrative / General / 4876
Re: LUGNET Channels (Was: Lugnet for beginners)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:45:54 GMT

OH, I see what you mean now.  No, the "transparent caching" (meaning internal
intermedia results only -- not external results) is not a function of the
[...]

That should be "intermediate," not "intermedia."  :-p

--Todd