 Administrative / General / 4735
Re: Lugnet for beginners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 01:17:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard W. Schamus writes: • <snip>

OK, ya, now I grok what you're saying.  Yah, we plan to do just that --
Suzanne has a few nice designs drawn up too, it's just a matter of making
it happen.  One thing we want to do is make CLSotW, the Spotlight stuff,
and new member notices a lot easier to find from the homepage...

--Todd
Great, I just didn't want that idea to get lost in the mad rush to do
something good less experiance people. (Grok, now there's a word I haven't
heard a "normal" person use. I'm glad you do grok.)

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****