 Administrative / General / 4858
Re: RSS output format (was: Re: Lugnet for beginners)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:12:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ben Roller writes:
I wonder if this could even be integrated with a guestbook
feature as a freebie?

I understood (and enjoyed greatly) what you were saying until there.  I • don't
see it, could you please explain what you're thinking there?

Here ya go:

http://www.lugnet.com/news/raw.cgi?lugnet.admin.general:4789

--Todd

Oh...
I think I get it now...

So every person will have:
*a Private channel that tracks groups or posts by your request. Only you can
can see what these are.
*A Public channel that also tracks groups or posts, but anyone can check out
what they are if they want to see what you're reading.
*A public guestbook in which people can point out stuff to you (as in: did you
see this post?). Other people who look at your channel see this.
*The same thing, except only you can see it.

Did I get that straight, or did I make a big mish-mash? :-)

-Shiri