 Administrative / General / 4860
Re: LUGNET Channels (Was: Lugnet for beginners)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
However, seeing that LUGNET caches its CGI output, [...]

Wha?!

You've seen CGI-generated pages from www.lugnet.com get *cached*?  That
shouldn't be happening...  Could you provide a sample URL and I'll have a
look through the httpd logs.

--Todd