 Administrative / General / 5108
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.council
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:07:48 GMT

James Brown wrote:
Aside - admin.council has accomplished 1 thing at least - admin.general is
back to threads about structure and design and general queries. :)

Has it? I think one large thread here probably belonged there..
meanwhile the work of the council to get itself organized seems stuck.

Frank keeps posting great summations and ideas and we're not running
with the ball.

Hmm.  Well, in the great usenet tradition of "if you agree with it, don't
post", we probably have consensus that Frank's ideas are good (but I'll have to
go hunt and confirm, for myself).

My questions (mostly for Todd) are: Have you got the council you want?  Are the
names going to be announced?  Do you *want* a more formal structure than is
granted by the newsgroup lugnet.admin.council and your e-mail(s) asking
individuals to participate?  If so, where should that structure come from - the
putative council, or you & Suz, or the community at large?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.