 Administrative / General / 5105
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 05:26:41 GMT

James Brown wrote:

Aside - admin.council has accomplished 1 thing at least - admin.general is
back to threads about structure and design and general queries. :)

Has it? I think one large thread here probably belonged there..
meanwhile the work of the council to get itself organized seems stuck.

Frank keeps posting great summations and ideas and we're not running
with the ball.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!