 Administrative / General / 5106
Re: Tom, Ebay auction group? What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 05:36:39 GMT

Ditto. Like I said, why is someone (silly enough to be) running a
private auction where he or she does all the work for no apparent
benefit somehow better than someone who has the common sense to use
something that automates some of the work and thus lets them spend more
time on LEGO (or flaming away in .debate, or whatever) ?

And, like I said, what's the line? Is a "demlow machine" auction
private? It's automated but it's not run on a public server. Is a BRICKS
auction private? Silly division that ultimately causes divisiveness.