 Administrative / General / 13041
Re: Random thought of the day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:39:51 GMT

Scott A wrote:

I was sad that you all had to "resign", but you must recognise that LUGNET
is now a tiny bit better than it was?

No it's not, it's just that no situation has yet arisen that makes the fact
obvious. But think of this :
- all of the cool stuff talked about, even at BF'04 isn't going to happen
anytime soon, if at all
- interest will drop even further
- like Suz said, it'll be more talk about talking about LEGO than actual
discussions on LEGO

So NO, it's not better, it's just quiet right now, most likely due to
holidays.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/