 Administrative / General / 13035
Re: Random thought of the day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:49:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:

   I care also. very much.

And there are people just finding out about this site who care a lot, too.

Suz-

What you and Todd have created is something very, very special. It would be really sad if LUGNET were to go away. Nothing could ever take its place. I know that there are other boards, but they can’t really compare with LUGNET’s history and format. LUGNET is so comfortable, like a favorite sweatshirt.

LUGNET is the original, and I am the type of guy who, when he finds something he likes, he sticks with it. Through thick and thin. Can’t we find a way to make this thing work? Forget about naysayers and nasty people-- their mothers were hamsters, and their fathers smelled of elderberries.

:-)

JOHN