 Administrative / General / 13013
Re: Random thought of the day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:14:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
I know that Lugnet is going through a big transition, and there is a
possibility of its demise...

I know lugnet can't be self supportive, can't run on autopilot forever, and
needs people to upkeep the many areas (examples, memberships, curator
changes, etc.)...

I'm not exactly sad to see the admins go; I know their presence was
[somewhat] needed for everyday information flow among other duties...

BUT

Haven't you noticed how calm and peaceful Lugnet has been for the past few
weeks?

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net

There are those that say too much fiddlin' spoils the broth.

I dunno, I'm of the opinion that if it ain't broke, then why fix it (for the
most part)

I'll support whatever Suz and Todd come up with as a plan for LUGNET.

Dave K