 Administrative / General / 13063
Re: LUGNET's code [was: Random thought of the day]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:43:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
   ... Unfortunately, he (AFAIK) didn’t even include comments in there.

Some parts are excessively documented (like the PML engine) and some parts are poorly documented (like the query engine), and the rest falls somewhere in the middle, mostly being scantily documented.

   PML(?) It’s really cool, but not documented either.

PML is just Perl inside of HTML...so the documention on how to use it is really about a paragraph. :)

--Todd