 Administrative / General / 13018
Re: Random thought of the day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:39:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
[...] things get quiet because people stop caring.
[...] People just don't care whether Lugnet lives or dies,
and they have more fun on other forums anyways.

-Lenny

My random thought at reading first line above:
...I remember rtl in 1995 getting quiet because of college breaks.

But anyway, you're certainly welcome to voice your opinion, Lenny.

A not-so-random thought in the back of my mind these days:
...I sure hope Lenny won't trip me in the hall at BrickFest.

-Suz