 Administrative / General / 13038
Re: Random thought of the day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:34:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Suz wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton wrote:
If I understand correctly, a big part of what's happening now is that Suz
is trying to figure out who'd be affected, and how much, if Lugnet were to
shut down or switch gears.

Yes, that's what's happening, among other things.

Well, I'll chime in with a note in favor of Lugnet.  It is my portal to the Lego
world 99% of the time.  Granted, I only use NNTP, but I still find the set search
extremely handy.

If Lugnet were to go away, I'm not sure where I'd go, as I just don't like using web
style discussions, I prefer NNTP.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/