  *70621 (-100)
  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

It's an interesting point you have made with seeing the colour you want. I sort basic bricks by colour and everything else by form. The reason that I sort basic bricks by colour is because I don't look at them, so seeing the colour doesn't work. I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Line in the Sand

Steve: I have a small linguistic correction, but except for that, I consider the document finished: There will be a few requirements placed on the design of rendering programs, in order to achieve correct renderings. Any program should may violate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego TV

Great. Now I have to suffer virtual envy. ;) --Doug Wilcox -----Original Message----- From: Rich Thompson <richone@midsouth.rr.com> To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Date: Saturday, November 06, 1999 12:47 PM Subject: Lego TV (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  LEGO Books ?1987

I picked up a limp-backed book at a second-hand stall last weekend. The Robber Baron - the first in a ? series called Castle Kids. It has a great model castle as the locale for the story. Does anyone know of others in the series ? Many Thanks Alan (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pyrate Wackos

(...) I wouldn't depend on Steve Jackson showing up, just snag the rules, get some people together (or shang-hai the neighborhood kids) and play. Steve Jackson Games is often represented at the local gaming con, but The Pirate Game seems to be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Stallman mentions Lego in newspaper article

(...) Found the article here: (URL) agree though, barely worth reading. Stallman is portrayed as more nerd than geek from this report. Though I suspect the reporter had know idea how to engage Stallman in a more engaging & enlightening conversation. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

JP, How do you attach the RCX to the kite? Is it taped,or does it use legos? Andy (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Well, I WISH I had 3 Guarded Inns! That'd be way too cool! I'm actually waiting to get my first (and probably only) one that I just bought in an auction recently... And the only reason I have 3 Black Falcon's Fortresses was because both my (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orlando LIC

Dennett wrote in message ... (...) retail, (...) Prices are pretty much standard retail, maybe a little higher. Selection tends to mirror S@H catalog although they don't have as many parts packs. Sometimes they will have some odd ball stock. One (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  programming in MS Visual C++

Is there anyone that knows how to upload programs in visual c++ to the Lego Mindstorms unit? I'm trying to program my unit using the visual c++. Thank you all for your feedback. Ron. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) I'd almost pay $15 for 6044 right now just because I'd like some more RK figs. I've seen them go for 3x that or more on eBay. I'd go back and buy them if I were you - maybe sell one on eBay to pay for the other two. (...) Yes, it is to much to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orlando LIC

(...) I seem to remember them being the same as S@H prices, and you get to pay tax on top of that, but I could be wrong. All I bought was a couple bags full of the 1807 Santa sets when they had them on sale for something like $1.25 or $1.49 - forget (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: Plastic Tackle Boxes (Was Re: I'm sorting by color now!)

(...) I was a bit concerned too, and although there has been no short term damage, I don't know about the long term. I think that the smell is just normal soft plastic outgassing. The plano boxes are made of a fairly soft plastic, so I don't think (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  RE: Long range IR mode.

(...) I don't have this word defined yet. If you like and REALLY need it, I can roll it into the next release which will use the ROM math routines for speed. I could (time permitting) roll a special release out for you in the next few days with just (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  LBFR has moved

The Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service has moved! The new address is in my sig. Thanks, Will -- Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lego TV

I am spending a few hours building the new supercar (8448) and I turned on the robot cam to watch (its Lego TV!). I am still testing the live robot cam so check it out and help me test the connection and setup at (URL) Thompson (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Is Jambalaya a dismal failure?

(...) Hey! I posted when I had the drab box and sent it on, and one of the General boxes, can't remember which. I didn't post details of what went in and out, but I did mention a few highlights. Kevin (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Controlling LEGO-robots through the Internet

<<we're on the lookout for people who have some experience with "web-controlled" robots>> Thomas, Have you looked at the red rover project? You can build a rover, create a Mars-scape, and explore! Or, control someone else's rover over the Internet (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

Very impressive. I especially like the design of the drive under the engine. Thanks for posting your work. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Fleskes <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote in message news:FKrKEC.LG7@lugnet.com... (...) really (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Stallman mentions Lego in newspaper article

I read the following article in the paper today: (URL) on moral high ground November 06 1999 I draw your attention to Richard Stallman's comments on Lego. However, I did find the article to be rather idiotic and unpleasant, confirming my view of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: info on pneumatics

JP Brown <envcons@csi.com> wrote in message news:3823B200.ED7049...csi.com... (...) the large pumps, (...) reversibly so (...) pump (if you ever (...) I have removed the springs and reinstalled them by screwing (or winding) them off the button. It (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Orlando LIC

I hope this is the right place to ask this. What are the prices like at the LIC in Orlando?? Are they SAH prices, retail, or above retail. Thanks Ryan (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  8001 Battle Droid IS available online

It is now available for £22 from The Entertainer: (URL) there is the 6982 Exploriens Saturn 3 for £25, the Millennium Slizer for £15, Indigo Island for £20. I noticed some prices are significantly cheaper and some at Hamleys prices. Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Ramagon?

Has anyone heard of a construction toy called RAMAGON. I noticed a box of these pieces in a toy store and it mentioned on the back that the set contained pieces to connect to lego. Mark H. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

Hi Marco The RCX is slung underneath the "glider" (actually a 2 meter delta stunt kite). It has one micromotor plugged into OUT_B (i.e., the micromotor contacts are fitted directly onto the OUT_B contacts so the center of the motor's rotation is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  eBay Auction Lego 4010 Police Boat

I have the 4010 Police Boat from 1987 posted on eBay. (URL) Hill (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Delivery Center - Going 2

Going Twice! Delivery Center from 1985. Includes instructions but no box. This is not a complete set. Set contains 275 of 283 pieces. Here is a list of the missing pieces: 1 Blue 6x12 plate 2 clear window panes for 1x4x3 windows 1 grey 2x2 plate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  In Ottawa next week

I am in Ottawa Tuesday through Friday next week. Anyone in the area that would be interested in a mini-fest some nite? Let me know. Love to meet ya! I could even see going to somewhere half way between Ottawa and Montreal with enough advance (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Loft storage of LEGO

I've accumulated a lot of new sets in the last year, and haven't had time to open them all. I was starting to run out of space during the summer, so I thought about storing my collection in the loft. I live in a brand new house, built to the latest (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Lawrence Wilkes (<FKr3yF.IDD@lugnet.com>) wrote at 00:56:39 (...) Very evocative. Can I suggest using classic 2x2 windows across the top of the bridge instead of the big ones you've got? I've seen *many* foot bridges with small (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Legal?

(...) True - though I have to admit I've just saved a local copy to show my friends - just in case TLG forces them to be deleted. I know it wasn't your intention, Lorbaat but thanks for the URL. I haven't laughed so much for several days :) Simon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Kmart- 20% off Lego & Duplo

Got the flyer yesterday. From 11-7 to 11-13. Time to stock up! Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on! ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: there ARE good deals on eBay

I can't take credit for that phrase, it was J Aldritch who I first heard use it... he's not around much any more, anybody had contact with him lately? (...) Larry Pieniazek larryp@novera.com (URL) - - Web Application Integration! (URL) Lugnet(tm): (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auc. update: Train window glass, 12V, 4.5V, 9V!

I've decided to implement proxy bidding; see rule 8 for details. I'd like to start advances next week, so please get your bids in! Welcome to Alan's First Train Auction! This auction includes a selection of 4.5V, 9V, and 12V sets, parts, and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO Legal?

(...) Co-worker sent around the URL. I'm not disputing that they're somewhat amusing, but it struck me as something that LEGO would want to have a look at. I imagine that word might filter back eventually, but I'd still rather get an address and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Legal?

LOL! I have to admit they are kind of funny.. though they sure don't belong under that URL.... I have to ask how you found them though.. I went to the main page and you need a login to get anywhere it seems.. though I didn't check the page out that (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Does this two set avaiable in US

(...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RE: New info and SDK for the Scout!

This is very exciting! Having recently purchased my RCX and Scout, I missed the fun of the first year of RCX exploration. Now I get another chance. THANK YOU LEGO for releasing this before the original fall 2000 date! Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New info and SDK for the Scout!

Although the Scout is supposed to offer more feaures than the RCX, it seems to me that the RCX is still a better deal. Scout memory available for programs: 400 bytes RCX: 6100 bytes. Scout variables: 8 locals for each of 6 possible tasks and 10 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

(...) Good lick finding the parts for that. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO Legal?

Does anyone have the email address for LEGO's lawyers? I want to drop them a note about: www.duplo.org Mostly because I think they'd be horrified that things like: www.duplo.org/wille/ are out there with the Duplo trademark on them. eric (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is there a parts inventory of space sets?

(...) Which sets. Why do you want them? if you want them so you can seperate out a set from a lot of lego for example then you can use the brickshlef.com scans for that (just build the model) Or do you want a list of every space set ever made? -- (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  More Entertainer offers

This week Entertainer (at least in Camberley) added 6559 - deep sea bounty for £16 8299 - technic search sub with CD ROM for £25 There were still plenty of Night lords castle and wicked witch manor. The 8220 fire engine were all marked £20 this (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

(...) the yellow strip is in the style of the 'do not cross the yellow line' that is on many UK stations to prevent people standing to close to the edge. The subtle changes were more often forced through lack of bricks! e.g. the yellow cones that go (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Ultimate LEGO Book Review....

I just saw this in my local Wal-Mart for $12.97. I came right home and added it to my wife's Christmas shopping list :-) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

DaveE, Please do not rub it in to all of us who do not have the Guarded Inn (or Black Falcon Fortress for that matter)it is painful to read that you have three... Have a little sympathy man for gosh sakes we are in pain out here don (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New info and SDK for the Scout!

It looks like Lego has been listening to us "kids" over 30. Here's a quote from their info on the Scout (emphasis mine): And like every other set from LEGO MindStorms, kids and *adults* can use the pieces anyway they want to create their own unique (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The "geography" of local space

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote in message <3822B586.38355581@m...ja.com>... (...) Hipparcos (...) 10 (...) that (...) many (...) that (...) on (...) local (...) What it does do, however, is give a link to the VizieR service that I found a couple of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Legoland Fireworks

(...) :) I figured that it was an obscure reference, shame on me for not watching that programme enough! A timmy minifig to the first person that successfully manages to confuse someone else with an obscure Fast Show reference :) Richard (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Mindfest pics... one train pic.

(...) They are still there. I used this address. (URL) are also pics and links to other peoples pics from the NELUG site at (URL) Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mindfest pics... one train pic.

What happened to the StarWars pics on this site? they aren't coming up for me :( did they move?? if so does someone have the addy handy for me?? Thanks! Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Jesse Lebrun (<FKrotu.327@lugnet.com>) wrote at 08:27:30 (...) I think so. Particularly if you're after more Royal men at arms. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Scala set at local Asda

(...) Tesco's here have them for 21.99 UKP. Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Is Jambalaya a dismal failure?

I think a week is pretty long too, You get at least 3 to 4 days warning it's coming when someone sends for your address, that gives you some time to pick out some stock you've got that you might be willing to put in the box, the box shows up, you (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Is there a parts inventory of space sets?

The subject line says it all. The inventory I seek doesn't appear to be located on LUGNET, nor on any of the linked pages that I've read so far. Wondering... -- John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D. Department of Structural Biology Stanford University Medical (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Legoland Fireworks

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Richard Franks (<FKr1G4.E9u@lugnet.com>) wrote at 00:02:28 (...) Sorry :-) But not at all, it this case. It's a reference to an obscure Fast Show sketch, which seemed appropriate, somehow. <shrugs> I'll go back to sleep now. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Controlling LEGO-robots through the Internet

I have something that may be of use to you... I have some software that allows you to control a Lego Mindstorms RCX across the internet using Microsoft NetMeeting. Because it uses NetMeeting you get Audio and Video for free. Of course you might (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Plastic Tackle Boxes (Was Re: I'm sorting by color now!)

Jim Rorstrom wrote in message ... (...) minifigs, (...) with (...) For those of you in Australia, there is a very, very similar product available at K-Mart for around $10-$12 AUD. Sorry, but I don't remember it's name. it comes in two handy (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

(...) Wow, that's quite the trainstation. I'm quite impressed. Kya (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cars, Trucks, & other essentials.

(...) Exactly, and if they put "Generic African American" Minifig in a construction set the NAACP would get on their case for implying that heaven forbid, a black person might just happen to be a construction worker and not scientist of the year. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

(...) Well, having the UFO and Insectoids being released during one of my dark ages (thank goodness) I had my own little bad guy scheme going on before them. Basically, I made a third party called "Vipers." Each Guy had a certain colour for their (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Controlling LEGO-robots through the Internet

Hello, Some days ago we started a lego-group consisting of four people, we are all LEGO-robot newbies. Besides building a functional robot, which still is in an experimental fase, we would like to be able to control this specific robot through the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Long range IR mode.

Does anyone know how to switch the RCX to long range IR mode in PBForth? Dave (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

(...) (Well, (...) left.) The RCX (...) out -- then (...) from a 9V (...) connector to one of (...) juice to (...) carbons are about (...) has any tips (...) know. (...) time was 4.5 (...) Wright (...) glider torn (...) here in (...) copes. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) LOL That one's great. ^_^ Reminds me of that vacuum ad with the minifig looking piece of plastic riding around on the inside of the vacuum on a motorcycle. Kya (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Islanders and Imperial Guards Wanted

I am looking for 3 imperial guard minifigs. Specifically, I would like one with red jacket, blue epaulettes, tall hat, and normal smiley face; one with blue jacket, red epaulettes, tall hat, and smiley face (both of the tall-hatted soldiers with (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB 1x1 Grey bricks with 5 studs

Pat J (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Expensive Twin Tank Transport on Ebay!!!

Check out this auction on Ebay: (URL) 4537 Twin Tank Transport currently going for $162.50! I'm sure the MSRP was nowhere near that value... :) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eToys UK

I hadn't seen anything here about them. They don't really seem worth bothering with. An internet company, no shops, so you would hope cheaper prices! No! They are, for the most part, equal in price to Argos. Some of the bigger, 60GBP+ sets might be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

Thanks for the responses guys, letting you know i found another addition to my set. Went into my local store looking for any castle sets (you know the ones im having trouble finding). As usual didnt see anything except for that darn ninja series. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

Thanks for the responses guys, letting you know i found another addition to my set. Went into my local store looking for any castle sets (you know the ones im having trouble finding). As usual didnt see anything except for that darn ninja series. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Does this two set avaiable in US

Hi I have the set for Number:5905 Name:Hidden Treasure Number:5906 Name:Ruler of the Jungle, does this two avaiable in US Thanks Leroy ===== (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: new space craft rendering

Awesome! It looks like a really tough, fast fighter armed with 1000+ laser weapons. Great work! --Tobias Patrick Justison skrev i meddelandet ... (...) its (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

(...) (Yes, I (...) Well, assume that the LEGOLAND Space Agency (LSA) started to explore space. Okay. They needed some pilots and people to run their bases, and some technicians. the red guys were pilots and the white guy technicians. But after a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

Felix wrote: <SNIP> (...) that? (...) I have seen this on someone´s "aleternate space-theme" page. That was years ago, though, and I will have to dig very deep into my browser´s cache to find the URL. --Tobias (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Aquazone mech

Has anyone tried to build some sort of submarine mech for the aquazone theme? I have built one out of the Crystal Explorer Sub but it´s legs are not movable. --Tobias (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

Excellent. I would really like to see pictures of your hang glider and close-ups of the control system. Great idea. <ICS> (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  I need some grey 1x1 bricks with studs on 5 sides

Can anyone help me? Pat J (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

All, Back to the wonderful world of trains. Here are the pictures of my latest creation, a Southern Pacific 4449 Daylight engine with a compliment of coaches. The engine, a 4-8-4, has connecting rods between the drive wheels that really move with (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new space craft rendering

(...) Why not "Pounder"? It looks like it should "pound" something... Smaller versions could be called "quarter pounder", available in Happy Meals... Very sweet design, Happy virtual building, Aaron (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Res-Q-fan-attic

A year or more ago, when the Res-Q line popped up at local toy shops, I went bonkers! My favorite colors (black & yellow bricks with dark blue windows!!) suddenly combined to finally (Now the police/firemen can sleep easy. On the streets and in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: new space craft rendering

I call it the XG48i. It doesn't have a nick name yet, any suggestions? Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone have videos?

(...) Elephants skyscraper'. The story was the same as in the book, and the pictures [from memory] were about the same, so I'd guess this is what would be on any videos. Also, I have at least 2, and probably up to 6 different fabuland characters who (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: In what sets do #2 angle connectors come?

kjmrr wrote in message ... (...) [snip] (...) Oops.... following up on my own post: Todd pointed out to me that I was in error on the color of the part in 8414. It is actually GRAY not Yellow as I previously stated (its been fixed it in the above (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: OZAFOL's unite!!

Name: Benjamin Whytcross Age: 23 Where in OZ: Colac, Victoria Occupation: About to complete Computer Technology course. Married: not yet. Kids: nope. Lego fan since: Well, I think my first set started me at around 2. Number of pieces: I don't even (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Many bulk plates by color on BRICKS

I put up a bunch of plates by size & color on BRICKS. They end this weekend. (URL) have a few more plate lots that I'll be adding this weekend also. Thanks, Julie (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Fun pieces from 6441 on eBay

I put up some of the fun pieces from 6441 on eBay tonight. They are 3 day auctions. (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lego Fairy

I guess I should mention I placed 2 seperate orders. I received my second order no problem. And, I was quite happy to see that my 6441 Deep Reef Refuge included a divers poster. Yippee!! Julie (...) a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FA(eBay): Duplo set 1856 Special Water Park Tub

Duplo set 1856 Special Water Park Tub (1996, rare?) (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Medieval towns (was Re: Wild West ?!)

Heather Patey wrote in message ... (...) just (...) streets (...) the (...) I'd buy that for a dollar. It would improve my Imperials Guards towns dramatically. I have to exclude all my town roadplates at present, because they're too neat. Where to I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New info and SDK for the Scout!

For your convenience, here is the url of the page with the new information that Robert Eddings described: (URL) haven't tried this yet (I only just today bought my first Scout) but it appears they are saying that the Code Pilot codes that the Scout (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout brick and IR

Lego is releasing some details of the Scout OS at the Lego Mindstorms web site. www.legomindstorms.com The article makes reference a Scout SDK, but I couldn't find the link to it. The other stuff looks quite interesting -- fewer and dumber sensors, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  FA(eBay): 432 Technic parts incl shiny wheels, 1x16's, lotsa black

67 Technic plates (URL) Yellow 1x16 technic beams (URL) large shiny wheels with tires (URL) large narrow shiny wheels with tires (URL) black standard Technic beams (URL) black half-beams and liftarms (URL) black bend beams (URL) special black shapes (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: wackos

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) as (...) I aspire to become a wacko. I'd front up and join in the game, but the travel is a bit of a bore. At this end of the information decade, there has got to be a way for Pirate Wars to go virtual (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

(...) Ummmm... I am acutally finishing an RCX controlled hang-glider at the moment. (Well, maybe "controlled" is pushing it a bit far, but it does bank it right and left.) The RCX is heavy because you have the six alkaline AAs in it, so I took the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

The tough parts are going to be getting the RCX to sign the legal form and pack its own parachute (-: (...) Another idea you should consider, if you are at all up to the technology, is to build a balloon (or blimp) that can lift the RCX/Cybermaster (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 catalog

(...) 2000 (...) Well, it showed up on Fibblesnork in October 98'... except they haven't gotten any new ones since... And what happened to the theme and set name generators? I got some pretty good themes from that (Future Force ETC.) and some bad (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  New info and SDK for the Scout!

For those that don't know it yet, (URL) has a new section titled "Secrets of the Scout Revealed" at the main page. Once in this section, clicking on "Secrets" gives great new information on the Scout and some surprises! *** from (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Technic Box #1 Update (Canadian Tour)

This box arrived at my door yesterday (Nov 4). It was extremely well packaged and very nicely wrapped. The parts themselves were in bubble wrap with newspaper at either end of the box. I was most impressed by the condition of the contents though. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Other missing groups? (was: Re: Fabuland group (was: Re: 34 new newsgroups!))

(...) No, it wasn't left out on purpose -- it was just an unfortunate oversight. In fact, Fabuland was listed on this page long ago, (URL) a niche thematic-interest group likely to pop up...it's always been something inevitable. So -- Are there any (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact