 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 757
756  |  758
Subject:
Technic Box #1 Update (Canadian Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 04:53:19 GMT

This box arrived at my door yesterday (Nov 4).

It was extremely well packaged and very nicely wrapped.  The parts
themselves
were in bubble wrap with newspaper at either end of the box.

I was most impressed by the condition of the contents though. Most of these
parts show little if any play wear.  And there was no sign of dirt or other
unwanted nasties.

I've sorted through most of the parts, though I want to give them another
once
over on the weekend.  I plan to have this box back in the mail by Monday
afternoon at the latest, and have already been in contact with the next
recipient.  I'll repost once the box is on its way again, with some
commentary on parts in and out.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm