 Robotics / 7964
Re: Scout brick and IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 05:24:22 GMT

Lego is releasing some details of the Scout OS at the Lego Mindstorms web site.

www.legomindstorms.com

The article makes reference a Scout SDK, but I couldn't find the link to it.

The other stuff looks quite interesting -- fewer and dumber sensors, but a slightly nicer
firmware setup than the RCX.

Cheers

JP