 Robotics / 7760
Re: Scout brick and IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:37:15 GMT

Eric Brok wrote in message ...

The Scout can understand two types of messages via it's IR port. The
first type is a numerical message sent to it by the RCX (or the IR tower
sending a RCX message). Different messages, 1-12, make the Scout perform
preset actions.

Which ones?

Eric

Last night I answered my own question. See the report on LEGO on my mind.

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo/
Select Scout from menu

Eric Brok