 Robotics / 7974
Re: Controlling LEGO-robots through the Internet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 13:39:45 GMT

<<we're on the lookout for people who have some experience with
"web-controlled" robots>>

Thomas,

Have you looked at the red rover project? You can build a rover, create a
Mars-scape, and explore! Or, control someone else's rover over the Internet

http://redrover.planetary.org/

Here is the site of an elementary school that is participating in the project.

http://courses.marshall.edu/~hamilton/au/contact.html

Hope this helps.

Tonya Witherspoon