 General / 9723
Re: LEGO Legal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 14:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
LOL! I have to admit they are kind of funny.. though they sure don't
belong under that URL....

Co-worker sent around the URL.  I'm not disputing that they're somewhat
amusing, but it struck me as something that LEGO would want to have a look at.

I imagine that word might filter back eventually, but I'd still rather get an
address and send it to them directly.

eric