 Robotics / 7969
Re: Controlling LEGO-robots through the Internet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 11:06:59 GMT

I have something that may be of use to you...

I have some software that allows you to control a Lego Mindstorms RCX across
the internet using Microsoft NetMeeting. Because it uses NetMeeting you get
Audio and Video for free. Of course you might prefer something less complex,
but it might at least get you going.

Take a look at http://www.jetbyte.com/WebRemote/Download.shtml

Comments and suggestions welcome. The device controller works with any
version of NetMeeting but there seems to be some problem talking between
users with NM 2.x and NM 3.x.