 General / 9713
Re: 2000 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 04:58:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Daniel van Berkel writes:
I wrote:

I remember the 1998 catalog showed up in october '97.....and it is almost • 2000
now!

I meant that end october '97, i bought my first divers-set and it contained a
mini-1998 catalog

Well, it showed up on Fibblesnork in October 98'... except they haven't gotten
any new ones since...

And what happened to the theme and set name generators?
I got some pretty good themes from that (Future Force ETC.) and some bad ones
(U.F.O. U.F.O Force =) I still crack up when I read the setname list at
http://radiotitan.8m.com/

heheh.

Alex "I can't think of anything!" Roode