 Trains / 2575
2574  |  2576
Subject:
Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 06:51:48 GMT

All,

Back to the wonderful world of trains.  Here are the pictures of my latest
creation, a Southern Pacific 4449 Daylight engine with a compliment of
coaches.

The engine, a 4-8-4, has connecting rods between the drive wheels that really
move with the wheels.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/daylight.htm

Ben Fleskes