 Trains / 2586
Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 04:36:04 GMT

I'm not a big fan of steam but this looks very sweet.

One question I have about the drive train, the distance between the
front and back pivot points needs to be shorter when going around a
curve than when you're on a tangent.

How do you accomodate that? Or os there a sliding link somewhere in the
connection between the pilot truck and the drivers or the drivers and
the trailing truck that is not obvious?

PNLTC

Does it again! Nice work.