 Town / 169
Re: Cars, Trucks, & other essentials.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:37:37 GMT

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:02:01 GMT, "Tobias Möller"
<tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote:

I think the yellow colour is good. Tan would look awful, as well as a pink
colour. If the minifigs had different colours, then people would be mad and
say "TLG is bad and evil! If not, then why did they include one (insert
colour of your choice here) minifig and three (insert another colour here)
minifigs?"
Yellow works good, I like it.

--Tobias

Exactly, and if they put "Generic African American" Minifig in a
construction set the NAACP would get on their case for implying that
heaven forbid, a black person might just happen to be a construction
worker and not scientist of the year.  Okay, I never had a
"Multicultural Education" class in college, I never got highly fed up
with political correctness due to this class.  This class never
conflicted with stuff I've all ready learned in my anthropology
classes.  Most importantly, it never insulted my intellegence.  ^_^

Kya - that fun happy person