 Local / Australia / 22
Re: OZAFOL's unite!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 05:50:56 GMT

Name: Benjamin Whytcross

Age: 23

Where in OZ: Colac, Victoria

Occupation: About to complete Computer Technology course.

Married: not yet.

Kids: nope.

Lego fan since: Well, I think my first set started me at around 2.

Number of pieces: I don't even want to think about counting....lots.

Number of sets: between my brother and myself, between 200-400

Favourite sets: 088 [my first set], most of what's in my collection, and a lot
of what isn't :-)

Favourite themes: Classic space, BT2, Futuron, castle (pre dragons), pirates,
fabuland, town [pre juniorization], trains.

Current Lego Project: three at present:
1) packing my lego to move it home from student accomodation
2) selling/trading all duplicate sets/catalogues and unneeded pieces [unneeded
being in relation to 3]
3) Finding the parts to complete several sets I've got under construction.

Lego praise: minifigs haven't been juniorized [yet]

Lego peeve: Juniorization of lego, not releasing ALL sets globally, costs in
Oz.

What you would say to KKK if you met him face to face: Bring out a 'models of
yesteryear' range featuring some of the discontinued models, or at least allow
collectors to order discontinued sets and maunfacture the required parts for
them.