 Local / Australia / 24
Re: OZAFOL's unite!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 02:47:52 GMT

Hey Santosh!

Ooops replied to your loc.au.nsw.syd before reading this one..so here
goes

No prob, I actually posted that one by mistake.

Occupation: Civil Engineering Student (whos doing industrial training at the
moment) Seems we have something common here! ;)

Cool! Where are you studying? I work for Barclay Mowlem in Sydney in their
marine construction division - excelent work!

Am i the only one who has bizarre dreams that im a little kid in a
store thats still selling all those long forgottensets that you didnt
pick up when they were available?

I don't dream about it as such, but I constantly kick myself (and quite hard
sometimes) that I went through a dark ages for about 14 years, especially when
I see some of the cool sets that were available during that time and are
discontinued. Auctions are good, but the OZ LEGO scene is a bit lame in that
regard, and shipping from the US is costly.

If you want some old uni notes, let me know!! I passed with honours so they
should be of some value!

Pete Callaway