 Local / Australia / 34
Re: revitalising the web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 01:12:13 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...
Paul Baulch wrote in

Current Lego Project: Building more spacecraft, revitalising my web page

Web page? Oh web page? Wherefore art thou, Web page?

D'ohhh!!!! Where's the .sig!  #*$^# Outlook!!!
See below. Mostly stuff I made when I was younger, a few of these pics have
been floating 'round the net for a few years now, 'twas flattering to see
that they are still in circulation.
Sorry, no Pirates stuff.....yet? Hmm. I don't really have enough Pirate
minifigs yet, I guess I could do "The Adventures Of The Imperial Guard
Stranded On A Desert Island By Himself With A Monkey And Six Pirates".....
or I could man a sailing ship with space minifigs :-)

(and you might want to check out .pirates as well ;-)

I'm a regular lurker at .pirates, actually. I'd been following the mast
discussion with some interest in particular... I guess I'll be posting a
tentative question or two in the near future. Naval lore is not my forte,
but I am interested.

Paul
[My page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/  Update soon....
*sigh* so much Lego, so little time.]