 Local / Australia / 18
Re: OZAFOL's unite!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:08:40 GMT

At 05:30 5/11/1999 +0000, Peter Callaway wrote:
Hi Ho all you OZAFOL's across this big brown flat mysterious crazy country.
I've noticed that the loc.au section of LUGNET is slowing down (as is evident
by alot of "Is anyone out there?" single post threads.

I thought it might be nice to do a small OZAFOL roll call (similar to the
LUGNET roll call, but a bit shorter), so if anyone in OZ is interested, here
goes.

Name: Darren Foreman
Age: 24
Where is OZ: Brisbane
Occupation: Network Administrator
Married: No
Lego Fan Since: Age 6-12. Stopped for a long while and have just gotten
back into
                                 it a month ago.

Number of sets: Only 3 full sets and the 2 expansion packs for mindstorms.
                                 I'm hanging to get more.

Favourite Set: Mindstorms with the pneumatic tow truck second (8462)
Favourite themes: Pneumatics and Mindstorms.
Lego praise: Heaps of fun for all ages.
Lego peeve: Cost of the sets and the lack of spare parts. It really sux..

Darren