 Local / Australia / 17
16  |  18
Subject:
Talked to LEGO today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 07:02:51 GMT

The person I spoke to was very helpful, well, sort of, not much information
gained.

I asked about the GST, they reckon the price will drop.
I asked about the LEGO EXPO at MYER Melbourne (from Dec. I think..)
   They don't know if it's coming to Syd yet. (?!?, prob, 'cause promotions
and customer relations are different depts.
I asked about millennium slizer and the "limited ed." sets, are they coming
down under, they don't know yet. (ring back mid-dec)

mail if you have q's about the answers...

James from OZ