 Local / Australia / 26
Re: Talked to LEGO today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 06:18:21 GMT

I asked about the LEGO EXPO at MYER Melbourne (from Dec. I think..) They
don't know if it's coming to Syd yet. (?!?, prob, 'cause promotions and
customer relations are different depts.

Any more news on this?? I hope it does come to Sydney as it's been ages since
I've seen a good LEGO expo. I remember long ago when they used to have the
annual expo in Centrepoint in the city - they were fantastic, and a good place
to pick up some hard-to-find sets.

They suggested calling back in mid-dec
Weren't the exhibitions at GraceBrothers city store, on the top(8th)floor, I
also remember at least one that was at Birkenhead point (with a huge
merchandising area).  feel free to correct me I was only a little tacker at
the time.

James from Oz.