 Local / Australia / 29
Re: Talked to LEGO today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:42:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Weren't the exhibitions at GraceBrothers city store, on the top(8th)floor, I
also remember at least one that was at Birkenhead point (with a huge
merchandising area).  feel free to correct me I was only a little tacker at
the time.

They were at both places (all three if you count Birko). I distinctly remember
one at Centrepoint, it had a space theme, and still influences alot of my
space MOC's (if I could just find the %$&#@*$ exhibit catalogue!!). I also
remember the ones at GB's, as they had a large LEGO model on each floor as you
got off the escalators, and my excitement (I too was a junior tackley) rose
with the floor numbers. Ahhhhhh, what heady days they were!

I remember the Pirates one too Santosh!! But I don't recall the terrible news
you heard!

Pete Callaway