 Castle / 420
Re: I'm new to castle collecting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 18:36:29 GMT

Jesse Lebrun <jlebrun208@aol.com> wrote:
few more space sets and i found 3 boxes of #6044 (Royal Knights King
Carriage). I only bought 1 box because they were still $15 each. Is this a
good price on this item? Well anyway i put them back and hid them behind the

I'd almost pay $15 for 6044 right now just because I'd like some
more RK figs.  I've seen them go for 3x that or more on eBay.  I'd
for the other two.

space just in case i decide to get them. What do you think are these sets
still worth $15 - the boxes were a little beat up but still in sealed
condition. Thanks to all who reponded to my first post and i hope to share
more with you in the future. Ohhh, by the way is $110 a high price for the
#6090 Royal Knights Castle???????

Yes, it is to much to pay, but what are you gonna do?  It's the best
large Castle made out of the last 3 castle subthemes.  I wouldn't
buy another one at that price since I have 3 already, but if I
didn't have one I'd definitely buy it, maybe 2.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/