 Castle / 409
408  |  410
Subject:
I'm new to castle collecting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:34:50 GMT

Hi all, i just started to collect the castle lego systems. I really like
these, but i dont care for the ninja series. I like the knights alot better.
Only problem is i cant find any in the stores. Does anybody know where i can
find some sets? Anyways the only ones i have had luck finding are #6031
($3.00) and #1843 ($8.00 - also came with a bonus space set). So i guess im
off to a decent start. Hope to talk to yas in the future. Thanks