 Castle / 415
Re: I'm new to castle collecting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 04:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jesse Lebrun writes:
Hi all, i just started to collect the castle lego systems. I really like
these, but i dont care for the ninja series. I like the knights alot better.
Only problem is i cant find any in the stores. Does anybody know where i can
find some sets? Anyways the only ones i have had luck finding are #6031
($3.00) and #1843 ($8.00 - also came with a bonus space set). So i guess im
off to a decent start. Hope to talk to yas in the future. Thanks

I just got off the phone with S@H and they do have the 6090 Royal Knights
Castle in stock for $109.  Last time I got one from S@H it was a European
edition and it had some pretty wild catalogs in it.  I also agree that for the
most part that the Fright Knights theme is pretty lame, but the sets are worth
getting for the parts, especially for the arch-top windows and monsterous green
baseplates, which are great for landscaping.  I just wish every set didn't have
to come with the witch - it's as annoyingly overkill as Majisto was with the
Dragon Masters!  They're also not mean enough to be worthy foes for such mighty
armies as the Black Falcons!

Dan